Safety on our roads has always been an important issue for the RAC. So teaming up with Cosatto to develop a pioneering car seat packed with the latest safety innovations was an easy decision.
The new RAC Come and Go I-Rotate i-Size car seat is your ultimate road-trip hero. Taking your precious passengers from birth to 105cm (approx. 4 years), with ERF, i-Size compliance, exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system, easy-access rotation and first class comfort features.
5 Reasons to Buy
- Extended Rear Facing (ERF) - The RAC Come and Go i-Rotate is ERF to 105cm (approx. 4 years old) and will grow with your child for extended safety. Why is ERF recommended? In a front-on collision, rear-facing seats distribute force across a much larger area of the back so there’s less pressure on the delicate head, neck and spine.
- Easy Access Rotation - The RAC Come and Go i-Rotate can be rotated to side facing for easy access from a car door with the simple push of a button. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or when doing up the harness. RAC Come and Go i-Rotate locks easily into the position you need.
- Safe and Secure – The contoured seat has secure ISOFIX fitting points and force-absorbing construction. Deep side wing panels and energy absorbing foam padded liners provide side-impact protection. It also has an exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system. This seat complies with i-Size (R129) safety standard.
- Comfort and Safety – The RAC Come and Go i-Rotate car seat combines first class comfort with security thanks to plush padding, removable new-born wedge, laid-back reclining seat and adjustable headrest for growing on the go. Plus, clever parent-friendly extras such as the simple no-rethread adjustable harness and a one-hand easy adjust system make the RAC Come and Go i-Rotate easy-to-use, while the pop-off washable liner will keep RAC Come and Go i-Rotate sparkling.
- 4-Year Guarantee – RAC Come and Go i-Rotate comes with an industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.