- Sleeves are detachable and attached using nickel free poppers
- Sleepsuits are 100% organic cotton on the outside and 100% organic cotton lining (even the care label is cotton) with polyester filling
- GOTS & Oekotex certified cotton & hypoallergenic polyester fill ensure the softest and coziest sleeping experience for your little one
- It zips from the top down and has a cover at top and bottom to avoid baby accessing the zip
- We recommend you wash at 30-40 degrees and tumble dry on low heat
- We recommend you do not use any other blankets or covers with the snuggle boo
- We always recommend you put baby to bed with their feet to the end of the cot or crib in line with safety recommendations
- Please ensure your baby does not overheat and remove sleeves if necessary
- The 2.5 tog snuggle boo are suitable all year round in rooms between 15 and 21 degrees
Our beautiful grey elephant print snuggleboo is 2.5 tog and is recommended from 6 months to age 4. With organic cotton you can be sure only the best fabric touches your little one’s skin.
The SnuggleBoo suit is our latest product – in the shape of a babygrow but with a tog rating to ensure extra warmth it’s ideal for little ones who like to have their feet free to move about. These suits still have detachable sleeves and now have poppers running from one leg to the other to allow easy access for nappy changes!