- Sleeves are detachable and attached using nickel free poppers
- Sleeping bags are 100% organic cotton on the outside and 100% organic cotton lining (even the care label is cotton) with polyester filling
- GOTS & Oekotex certified cotton & hypoallergenic polyester fill ensure the softest and coziest sleeping experience for your little one
- It zips from the top down and has a cover at top and bottom to avoid baby accessing the zip
- We recommend you wash at 30-40 degrees and tumble dry on low heat
- We recommend you do not use any other blankets or covers with the snuggle boo
- We always recommend you put baby to bed with their feet to the end of the cot or crib in line with safety recommendations
- Please ensure your baby does not overheat and remove sleeves if necessary
- The 2.5 tog snuggle boo are suitable all year round in rooms between 15 and 21 degrees
- Please note if your child can climb out of their cot it would be safer to look at our SnuggleBoo suit option with feet out
- Do not use if your child’s head can pass through the neck opening when zipped up for use and when the poppers in the body are fastened
- Ensure that the zip and poppers in the body are securely fastened for a safer, snug experience
Our beautiful pink swans print snuggleboo sleeping bag is 2.5 tog and sizes range from 10lbs to age 4. With organic cotton you can be sure only the best fabric touches your little one’s skin.
The SnuggleBoo is just the best – no more 3am crying because baby has kicked their blankets off and is cold, no more feet stuck in cot bars if you have a wriggler and you can be confident your little one is cozy and warm no matter what the weather is like outside.