- In Stock
- Product Code:
Buy any Three Babyboo bibs for €12
Who is Sophie?
Sophie the Giraffe…the most talked about teething toy!
Born in France in 1961, Sophie quickly became a “must have” in baby’s essentials. Designed to stimulate the senses and soothe teething gums, mothers recognise right away the benefits of this little giraffe for their child.
Sophie the Giraffe has been a favourite teething toy in France for more than 40 years. Since her creation in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has wowed over 10 million babies (and parents!) with her natural beauty and charm. These days in France 9 out of 10 newborn babies are given their own Sophie La Girafe.
Most importantly her flexible, renewable, natural rubber materials and non-toxic paint mean Sophie the Giraffe is a safe and all-natural teething toy for your little one. Parents world-wide trust the joy this classic toy brings to their babies.
In today’s fast paced world it is unusual to see a high production toy still made by hand: Sophie requires 14 manual manufacturing steps. Her retro style has ensured that she has remained fashionable for over 47 years.
Slender, flexible and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Lovable and amusing, Sophie laughs when her body is squeezed.
- · Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- · Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- · Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- · Stimulating to baby’s senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
- · Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- · Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- · Sophie makes a soft squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- · Slender, flexible & soft - babies love manipulating & teething Sophie.
- · Hand-made in Rumilly in the French Alps, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!
- · 7” Tall (17cm)
- · 0-12 months +