We will endeavour to provide you with order tracking information where possible. also we will give an estimate of delivery times, although we cannot accept liability for any delays outside our control. We will aim to ship all Ireland deliveries within 3-4 working days.
acceptance of order
the contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. for the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Your Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your order with us at any time before the expiry of 7 days from the day after the date of delivery. If your order has been processed and we are unable to cancel it here you may still cancel the order however the cost of returning the items are at your expense.
Anti Fraud Measures - Protecting our Customers
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. in performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered credit reference agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the data protection act 1998.
If no one is at home when DPD attempts delivery they will attempt delivery to a neighbour in the local vicinity and leave your parcel with them or leave a note for collection (for smaller items). If you do not want your parcel left with a neighbour please either leave a signed note explaining where the order may be left, the driver will then take your note as authorisation and the goods will be left where you have requested. This however is done at your own risk. If these options are not possible the courier will leave a calling card and usually attempt re-delivery the following working day. After this you will be required to collect the goods from your local depot. Clear details of this will be on the 'sorry we missed you' card that will be left by your driver.
If the delivery address refuse delivery of the goods or if you do not respond to the "sorry we missed you" card left by your driver, your order will be returned to the sender (babyzone.ie) we will then wait for you to contact us before we refund you your money minus the return postage cost.
Our couriers will strive to get your order to you in accordance with the delivery option you selected but, due to circumstances out of ours and our couriers control, i.e. extreme weather conditions, unforeseen incidents, delays may occur. Please be assured we will endeavour to get your parcel to you as quickly as possible.
Please note DPD returns charges are €14.95 up to 10 kilos and 48c per kilo thereafter, direct delivery charges may vary.
Items such as cot beds & nursing chairs may require additional assistance when being delivered due to the size of the packaging.
Failure to enter the correct delivery details may result in a charge to amend these with DPD.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, BabyZone.ie cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result.
You may of course return any items purchased from babyzone.ie within 30 days of the purchase date. to do this you must request a returns number (rma) by completing the Product Returns form at the bottom of the homepage and entering your name and order number. All goods must be unused and in their original packaging, orders returned without an rma number will not be refunded. Returns costs are at your expense.
We strongly recommend original packaging is kept, as any collections for warranty/maintenance work will be required to be packaged in a box.
Guarantees and After Sale
Our product guarantees and after sale service
BabyZone.ie has a wide range of products covering almost all categories in the nursery market. With certain exceptions, our products are protected by a comprehensive 1 year guarantee against manufacturing faults from the date of purchase (or receipt of the product where it is delivered to you by BabyZone.ie).
Where your product is covered by the manufacturers 1 year guarantee, we will repair it and provide any necessary spare parts FREE of charge. For car seats, this includes providing a replacement shell where a manufacturing fault becomes apparent which in our opinion requires this. This guarantee is subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
Conditions and exclusions
1. Many of our products are supplied with a use, care and maintenance instruction manual. Please make sure you read this carefully before first use of the product and keep it in a safe place for future reference along with your proof of purchase (till receipt if purchased in store or your e-mail order confirmation if purchased online or over the telephone. You will need your proof of purchase if you want to make a claim under the 1 year guarantee. Products must be used, cared for and maintained in accordance with the instruction manual and failure to do so may invalidate your guarantee.
2. The 1 year guarantee does not apply to:
· Clothes & Changing Bags
· Bedding (including mattresses) and towels
· Soft furnishings
· Toilet & Bath accessories
· Fabric / tyres / wheels / Handlebar Foam / PVC / Logos on prams, pushchairs, strollers, travel systems, car seats, highchairs and other equipment
· Toys (other than electric battery operated ride on vehicles)
· Batteries and chargers
3. The 1 year guarantee applies only to manufacturing defects and does not apply to damage which has been caused accidentally or deliberately or from every day wear and tear. All products which require repair outside the 1 year guarantee period or which are not covered by the guarantee will be chargeable.
4. This guarantee only applies to products purchased from our BabyZone.ie store or our website.
5. Great care and effort has been taken to ensure that the fabric / tyres / wheels/ Handlebar Foam / PVC / Logos on your pram, pushchair, stroller, travel system, car seat or other equipment will last. However, please take care not to leave the product in direct sunlight or to otherwise subject it to harsh weather conditions for regular, lengthy periods of time as fabric discolouration or fading may occur which is not covered by this guarantee. It is also important to note that we recommend cleaning and lubricating moving parts with a light oil or silicone spray to prolong the life of your pram, pushchair, stroller or travel system.
6. As fabric, PVC, tyres, handlebar foam and wheels are not covered by the 1 year guarantee, any repairs will be quoted and charged separately. We cannot guarantee that the identical fabric will be available as it may have been discontinued. Where this is the case, we will endeavour to offer you a suitable alternative from within the then current fabric range.
7. Where you purchase your pram, pushchair, stroller or travel system from our BabyZone store and it is sent for repair, we will, subject to availability, provide you with a pushchair suitable for the age of the child on loan free of charge while yours is being repaired. This pushchair is unlikely to be the same model as your own.
8. We recommend that car seats are regularly checked to ensure they are securely and properly fitted in your car and that the harness has been correctly adjusted. If you are involved in a car accident with a car seat from any manufacturer fitted in your car, expert advice is that the car seat should be replaced even if apparently undamaged as damage may in fact have been caused which may affect the protection afforded by the car seat.
9. Wood is a natural product, has its own characteristics and natural marks and may change colour over time. Great care and effort has been taken to ensure that your wooden nursery furniture, crib, cot, cot/bed or highchair matches those seen in store. However, differences in grain, texture and colour may be apparent from one product to the next and even within a product and should be accepted as part of the individual appearance of the wood. Such variations are not covered by this guarantee.
10. All furniture is self-assembly, please ensure you carefully and thoroughly check it immediately after purchase / delivery and prior to assembly to ensure none of the pieces are damaged or defective in any way. If there any problems, please email our Customer Care team before going any further email@example.com within 7 days of purchase (or receipt of the product where it is delivered to you by BabyZone.ie).
11. For self-assembly furniture, please also ensure that you have all the pieces immediately after purchase / delivery, and prior to assembly including any which will only be used at a later date (such as any parts necessary when you convert your cot bed into a bed). You will be assumed to have received everything you should have done unless you advise us otherwise within 7 days of purchase (or receipt of the product where it is delivered to you by BabyZone.ie). There may be a charge if you later ask us to provide a piece. We cannot in any event guarantee it will be available at that stage as products are discontinued from time to time and spare part availability will then be limited.
12. We do not guarantee the continued availability of particular furniture ranges or products. It may therefore not be possible to offer you a replacement from the same range in the event that an item of furniture cannot be repaired. Where we are unable to offer you a replacement from the same range, any liability we have, whether in accordance with our guarantees, under the general law / statute or otherwise, will be limited to a refund of the product in question. We will not be liable to refund or replace any other products including other furniture items belonging to the same range as the item which cannot be replaced even where purchased at th same time.
1. We reserve the right to reject items that are uneconomical for repair or are in an unsuitable condition.
2. Any repairs made or the replacement or exchange of any product will not extend the original 1 year guarantee period. Any product provided by way of replacement or exchange of the product originally purchased will be guaranteed for the remainder of the guarantee period applicable to the original product.
3. This guarantee is subject to the product not having been modified, misused, undergone repair by someone other than BabyZone.ie, or a repairer authorised by Bella Baby or used for a purpose for which it was not designed.
4. Where proof of purchase cannot be provided BabyZone.ie reserves the right to assess the condition of a product and determine whether it falls within the scope of the guarantee.
If your product develops a defect which is covered by this guarantee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that a product is outside our 1 year guarantee we will endeavour to repair or replace parts subject to availability.
You are responsible for all costs involved in returning the product to us. Where you are returning the item by post, you are recommended to use a form of delivery which includes insurance for the full value of the product in case it is lost or damaged in the post as all items are at your risk until received.
Repair or Replacements
Should you have a problem with a purchase BabyZone.ie reserve the right to, in the first instance, repair the item and secondly, replace the unit. A store credit will be provided if neither repair nor replacement are available.
Copyright and Trademarks
All site design, text and graphics are the copyright of Just Baby ltd t/a BabyZone.ie. all rights reserved.
Specifications, Colours, Weights and Sizes
- We reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. All sizes and weights given as a guide only and are approximate. Representations of colour are approximate due to the limitations of photographic and calibrations of different output devices.
- A name given to a product is not necessarily representative of the colour - for example steel blue is actually red if you have a specific requirement or are unsure as to the exact colour please e-mail us for assistance before purchasing.
- Wood is a natural product and therefore will carry minor imperfections and characteristics such as grain and colour variation and knots these characteristics are not classed as a manufacturing fault. Manufacturers normally different grades of wood for items such as cots or cot beds and therefore the finish can appear differently.
- Words such as “antique pine ” may not mean that the wood is “antique” wood, therefore if you have a specific requirement please e-mail us before purchasing.
- Accessories supplied to co-ordinate with the main product may differ in shade; this is normally caused by the manufacturing process and is not a fault.